Check these answers or ask us instantly via mail or twitter.
- Which regions are covered by maps and directions?
- We are using mapbox.com for our custom-made maps which are based on open street maps. If you can see your location on openstreetmap.org we should have you covered. Right now we are using Google Directions for routing.
- What languages are supported by pebbleNav?
- The pebbleNav app is available in English and German. You can find all supported languages from Google Directions here
- The app crashes if I touch „Start“!
- This is a bug in the pebble SDK for iOS and can usually be fixed by restarting your pebble watch.
- Which versions of pebble OS are supported?
- pebbleNav supports both version 1.x and 2.x.
- Are you planning to support Android?
- We are thinking about doing an Android version but right now we concentrate on making the iOS version perfect.